Hey there! Welcome to my first music entry. Yey! 😀
I’ve been thinking (really hard) on what to start off in this area. Then…pop! My playlist. I define My Playlist as a list of songs I would love to hear from time to time. I never get bored of it, I would kill time with it. Shut my real world and live in it. Rock my silent world with it. Even live with it. ‘Coz I do believe, those music you listen makes up who you are. You know, that time when you can’t merely express your thoughts with word, actions, and gestures, then there goes a hum, a tune, a lyric and a song. 🙂
So here you go guys. Hope you’ll enjoy this songs. And yes, a reminder, some of this songs are from someone else’s playlist. I just came to love the same song too (actually I was kind of stalking someone I like and copied some songs in his playlist..ssshhh 😉 ).
MY PLAYLIST: Just click on the song to listen and watch the video on YouTube.
- Stolen – Brandon Heath . That moment when you are so lost, and there’s this one thing you’re sure of that will find you anyway. My God.
- Try – Pink (Jayesslee Cover) . Aside from the fact that I love this song, I just love how they did this cover. Isn’t it just lovely? 😀
- Hero – Mariah Carey .This one’s my favorite song. Always got water on my eye lids when I listen to this. It’s the whole me in it.
- Love Will Show You Everything – Jennifer Love Hewitt. Indeed, love will show you everything. Shoot me a comment if it doesn’t.
- Even If It Kills Me – Motion City Soundtrack . “I so wanna get back on track and I’ll do whatever it takes even if it kills me.”
- Someday Its Gonna Make Sense – MLTR. Someday.
- Rainbow – SouthBorder. There’s a rainbow, always after the rain.
- Otokajo (What Should I do?) – Jang Geun Suk . One of the two korean songs I love. 😀 Well, I love that Korean series too, “He’s Beautiful”.
- Without A Word (Maldo Obsi Waso) – Park Shin Hye . And here goes the second of the two Korean songs. 😀 😀 😀
- Forget And Not Slow Down – Relient K . I’d rather forget than slow down. Though, let’s be honest here, sometimes I just want to slow a bit than forget. LOL 😉
WOHOOO! I just found out that there’s a ton of songs on my list! 😀 That freak me out a bit. So………instead of making a rampage on that one, there goes my TOP 10 (but not in order though 😉 ) Some of you might not quite get the song interesting but hey! that’s just how I roll. 🙂 Every song represents me and a story.
Well, you can always shoot a comment of your TOP 10 too and I will definitely listen to them. Might copy them on my playlist too (if of course that’s ok with you). 🙂
Keep on tunin’ in! 😉